Black Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Dragon

The forum of the flag Black Dragon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another formal complaint....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbobsy
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Jimbobsy

Location : Usually UK, but I am filling this out on Holiday in Hungary because I am bored. =D

Another formal complaint.... Empty
PostSubject: Another formal complaint....   Another formal complaint.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:32 am

I just have to reguister my [insert better word than "disgust" here] at the notice in some of the forums...

"Only post here if you are in this crew"

I know we have a flag things forum... but what's wrong with people posting in the other sections?

I mean the YPP forums have specific places for each ocean, but you're not RESTRICTED to those, you can pop between, join the games and offer opinions.

So, yeah. =/

You just can't please me eh? =P

Jim
Back to top Go down
Jimbobsy
Senior Officer
Senior Officer
Jimbobsy

Location : Usually UK, but I am filling this out on Holiday in Hungary because I am bored. =D

PostSubject: WITHDRAWAL   Another formal complaint.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:35 am

OHHHHHHHH!

Sorry. >_< I get it now, You have SUB forum for just the crew, and we can all post in the other crew's sections, just not in the specific sub forum! XD

scratch

I suck. XD

[Officially withdrawing his formal complaint, have a nice day and enjoy your flight]
Back to top Go down
Kevingu
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer
Kevingu

PostSubject: Re: Another formal complaint....   Another formal complaint.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:34 pm

/e smacks Jim up side the head Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another formal complaint....   Another formal complaint.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another formal complaint....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dragon :: Layout etc.-
Jump to: